coronado Artisans Alley 2023
Event Date: December 2, 2023
*Artisans Alley is almost sold out. We are processing applications in the order received, and will then start a waitlist. In past years we have been able to accommodate quite a few from our waitlist, however there are no guarantees. If you have submitted an application and paid recently, please be patient and we will reach out. Please contact us with any questions. Thank you!
VENDOR LOAD IN
Doors open at 6am for vendors
Open to public from 9am-3pm
Coronado artisans alley 2023
BE SURE TO COMPLETE A VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM ABOVE. SPACE IS NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL CONFIRMATION HAS BEEN SENT.
10- X 10-FOOT BOOTH (CANOPY ALLOWED): $125
6- X 6-FOOT BOOTH (UMBRELLA ALLOWED): $80 (may be sold out- waitlist available)
Student Registration (Elementary, Middle or High School): Half price
VENDOR RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
(full vendor requirements are listed on the registration form)
Items must be 80% handcrafted by vendor. This means either you are making the item or have altered the item with original handcrafting. If the items you sell do not meet this requirement, you may be disqualified from the show.
Only one vendor per booth. One or more people may work at the booth but crafts from only one vendor are allowed.
No transferring of spaces.
All spaces are outdoors on the playground of Village Elementary, Coronado, CA.
No break-down prior to 3pm when the show ends. Vendors who break down early will not be admitted to next year’s show.
Cancellation notification must be made prior to November 1, 2023 for a refund. There is a $25 cancellation fee.
NO REFUNDS AFTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023.
There is NO RAIN DATE and NO REFUNDS due to weather. The show is held rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather that causes a cancellation there are no refunds.
Artisans’ Alley is a juried show. We reserve the right to refuse acceptance to anyone.
ARTISANS’ ALLEY DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SAME SPACE OR A REQUESTED SPACE NEXT YEAR.
Pay with PayPal
- Large Space
10' x 10'
- Small Space Space
6' x 6'
- 6' Table Rental
2023 Paypal will be loaded soon.
Coronado Band & Choir Boosters
- There is no parking allowed inside the school yard nor in front of the gates. However, you may unload your car outside one of the two entrances. Once you have brought your items to your booth you must move your car to a spot on a street. We will have student volunteers to assist you with carrying items from your car to your booth. If you have access to a dolly, wagon or handcart please bring it. Be sure to mark it with your name.
- There are two entrances for vendors: on H Avenue between 6th and 7th Street and on 7th Street between G & H Avenues. Please check in before setting up.
- If you want to pre-register and guarantee your spot for 2023, please download and complete the registration form and bring it with you on December 3rd. The form is found here.
- The school is in a residential neighborhood so we respectfully ask you to be mindful of neighbors, especially during early-morning set up. DO NOT BLOCK ANYONE’S DRIVEWAY, no matter how tempting it is.
- Students will be on hand throughout the day to man your booth if you need to use the restrooms or need a break. They can also get you lunch from the food court and bring it to your booth.