Event Day Details
Event Date: December 3, 2022
Doors Open at 6:00 a.m. for Vendors
Doors Open to Public from 9am-3pm
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO ARRIVING:
- There is no parking allowed inside the school yard nor in front of the gates. However, you may unload your car outside one of the two entrances. Once you have brought your items to your booth you must move your car to a spot on a street. We will have student volunteers to assist you with carrying items from your car to your booth. If you have access to a dolly, wagon or handcart please bring it. Be sure to mark it with your name.
- There are two entrances for vendors: on H Avenue between 6th and 7th Street and on 7th Street between G & H Avenues. Please check in before setting up.
- If you want to pre-register and guarantee your spot for 2023, please download and complete the registration form and bring it with you on December 3rd. The form is found here.
- The school is in a residential neighborhood so we respectfully ask you to be mindful of neighbors, especially during early-morning set up. DO NOT BLOCK ANYONE’S DRIVEWAY, no matter how tempting it is.
- Students will be on hand throughout the day to man your booth if you need to use the restrooms or need a break. They can also get you lunch from the food court and bring it to your booth.